We’re bringing new meaning to the word “community.”
As humans, we’re hardwired for connection. Belonging to a community makes us feel safe and helps us thrive.
But so often, a breast cancer diagnosis can make you feel overwhelmed and alone. Not only are you faced with making so many important decisions about your treatment and future, but you may also feel like no one really understands what you’re going through.
Join the free BC community!
Connect with thousands of members and find support through daily live chats, curated resources, and one-to-one messaging.
What we’re all about
Bezzy BC is a free online platform bringing new meaning to the word “community.”
Our aim is to create an experience where:
- everyone feels seen, valued, and understood
- everyone’s story matters
- shared vulnerability is the name of the game
I love reading all these brave women’s journeys and knowing you are not alone.
– Bezzy BC member
Bezzy BC is a place where you are more than your BC. It is a place where, finally, you belong.
keeps our community free for you
What you can expect here
Membership is free and members get full access to the community, including:
- Forums. From treatments to relationships to daily living, breast cancer changes everything. Whatever you’re feeling on any given day, there’s a forum where you can connect and share directly with others.
- Stories. We believe that shared experiences empower the kind of belonging that can help people live their best life with breast cancer. Our stories offer perspectives and tips from people who know what it’s like.
- Messaging. If you’re a Bezzy BC app user, you can connect 1:1 through private messaging. (P.S. if you’re not, you can download the app here.)
- Live chats. Need to vent? Get advice? Share what’s on your mind? Hop into a daily live chat to join the conversation. They’re often led by Monica Haro, our amazing community guide, but you can also expect to chat with other advocates and experts, too.
- Social-first content. You can stay connected to your community on other platforms, too. Follow us on Instagram for special videos, tips, and more.
- Safety. We take thoughtful steps to build safety, security, and privacy into our platform and foster an environment where members feel safe sharing personal stories and experiences.
So why do we call it Bezzy?
Our name is derived from the British English word for a person’s best or closest friend.
Inspired by the transformative nature of friendship, Bezzy BC is committed to providing a safe space for shared experiences and authentic conversations, where understanding and acceptance thrive.
We hope you’ll join us.